Saturday, October 24, 2009

It's been two weeks since I've last updated.

In the office at the moment and as per usual, pretty slow here.

So how was your day?

Mine was a little tiring, i guess. Finally got to fix my K on my car license plate. Was long over due..

My mum and me went to the old SCR in Gadong and it turns out, that was our first visit in three months, which is kinda surprising considering that we used to visit the place a few times a month prior to the renovation (that's how we found out. we asked the lady how long the renovation took and she said "tiga bulan"). Can't say this enough: where did the time go?

I feel like life's a little too.. short. It's the whole "so much to do, so little time" kinda theology and it's kinda true, somewhat. I think it's because i spend most of my day bumming around and when I'm not bumming around I'm doing nothing in particular and it leaves me a little unfulfilled. Sad, no?

I got my nose pierced earlier in the week. And no, not really. Didn't hurt that bad. Sakit for a split second saja and then after you get over the initial shock that something pierced you, you become ok again. Then you spend the next three or so days being so very careful especially when blowing your nose.. Mine's almost healed so it's all good. Can go back to the nose digging soonish. It's getting so clogged up there who knows what's awaiting my finger. Bats kali.

Anyway. Yar...

Terah.

Siti

No comments: