Saturday, October 10, 2009

The most beautiful things are the ones that are simple.

I think that most of us today are a little blinded by the material things the world offers us and we become so consumed by the shiny things in the window that we fail to see the dandelion growing on the side walk.

I don't know many people who stop to stare at the flowers; to just engulf the naturalistic beauty that has been bequeathed to us by a Divine power.

It seems like we've almost forgotten the one true satisfaction life has to offer - simplicity

The greatest thing's in life are free.. and this is true..

Nothing else in the world can make you feel the way you do when that certain someone tells you how much they love you or to hear a baby giggle at the silly cat as it is chasing it's tail (i mean, the cat chasing it's own tail.. not the baby chasing the cats tail. Heh).

Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder and again, this is true..

What is beautiful to you is created by you. In another sense, your own opinion is unique to you and no one else can tell you otherwise, because, you know, the other person's opinion is a little absurd. (Kidding.) But you get my gist.

We all have the capability to "rattle stars" and move mountains and inevitably achieve the impossible. You may think what I'm saying now isn't true but think about it..

The impossible, like beauty, is unique with each and everyone. My mum used to say "If someone else can do it, why can't you?" and of course, she was referring to Math. I used to say that Math equations are impossible but in reality I was just too lazy to bother but now that I think about it, now that I have grown-up some what, it wasn't impossible.. I could've if I had taken the time to try .

There was once a time where the greatest minds could only hope to fly. But today, flight has escaped the imagination; and now it is real.

Machines designed to look like birds and hover like bees have become an intricate part of our lives and we can now travel to the stars; we now have the capability to visit other planets and witness other constellations as they evolve and give birth to new stars; we can now gaze at other galaxies and are given the opportunity to explore far beyond our reach and further expand our knowledge on the mysteries that have yet to be discovered and revealed.

To be honest, I just finished reading "The Lost Symbol" by Dan Brown. Kinda explains my gibberish..

Good book. Very insightful.. Has the capability to open one's mind to the almost impossible..

Siti

No comments: