Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Let's see.. Where shall I start..

As of June 18, 2009 I will officially be a month's away from turning 21 and *counts* 30 days away from going to KL. KAY ELL!!!! Haha. So very excited =).

I'm not sure about all you other ladies out there but I keep a calendar of my "monthly cycle" and a little over a week from now I'm expecting my monthly visitor. And when i say monthly visitor I mean the thing if missed that month some girls will go "Oh, fuck" and.. well, panic. True, kan? Don't lie lah.. Nah, see.. senyum.. Senyum lagi sikit.. there we go.. Haha.

Anyway, with relevance to what was stated above, I'm a little hormonal and I have this urge to eat whatever I can get my grubby little hands on.. and right now I want cookies =(. Cooookiiieeee.. try saying that like the vampire on Sesame Street. Altogether now! Coooookieeee. Mu Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha...

Was watching this TV show earlier on Hallmark - Human Trafficking - and the ending was actually quiet ok.. most of the girls were rescued and such and such.. and then i started crying. stupid hormones. Same thing happened last month while i was watching this tv Ad for Jon & Kate plus 8.. sekali the kids were just having a good time and i started crying. pfft! Heh.. It's all good..

Anyway.. See you guys around. Take care ya'll..

Muchos Love!

Siti

No comments: