Saturday, September 5, 2009

Sigh (again with the sighing! heh).

For those who know the battle I've been going through knows that deep down inside I am raw in a sense that I feel so incomplete..

Have you ever come across someone so perfect that it is so imperfect?

There is never such a thing as perfection, that I know and it is thoroughly highlighted in this battle between commonsense allied with self-respect and rationalisation versus temptation, desire and love.

It's a little pathetic to acknowledge that I am the type who favours love over everything else. In short, I'm hard-headed and seriously? It'll be the death of me..

Sigh..

The rational mind can never outweigh the hearts' desires let alone wrestle with one's inner turmoils and romantic challenges..

Sigh.

Siti

P.S

If you happen to come across this:

I love you

No comments: