Thursday, September 3, 2009

I love the people I have arpund me mostly because they teach me the most important live lessons through their wisdom, stories, experiences and their thougts.

One important lesson in particular I've learned so far is to live in the present.

You're prolly going, "Oh, she hasn't tried that?". In all honesty? I thought I was but I've been kidding myself.

I belive that one needs to accept the fact that tomorrow will come, unless ofcourse you die in your sleep but that's a different story. Heh. Moving on..

Tomorrow will come in spite of today being the most horrid day ever. Tomorrow will come and present you with so many other possibilities and all you need to do is trust that tomorrow will not be the same as today, let go of the past, live now and don't worry about the future.

So, what do you do?

Make the most out of what you have, hope and pray. After all, good things come to those who wait, yes? And I think, from here, people develop their characters be it the one who can't wait and wants it NOW or the one who says, "ok, let's wait.. and we shall see."

Personally, I'd rather be the latter and develop the strongest tolerance you can't imagine because patience is a vritue.. and it helps a lot when you find yourself having to deal with those who strum your strings just a little to hard (you know who I'm talking about. Heh).

Anyway, to conclude, I still love life to the fullest. I thank God for today and I pray for a better tomorrow without having to worry about what is to come because I trust that whatever will come will be worth going through..

Love ya'll.

Siti

No comments: