Sunday, August 2, 2009

I feel as if I am in a dream..

There is something here in my bubble that has made itself at home next to my common sense and I feel as if I am in a dream..

Sometimes people fantasize.. Sometimes they wish.. Sometimes what they think, what they want can actually come true.. the possibilities are endless.. the possibilities can turn out so very real. The questions are, is worth it? Can it be this real? can you accept it once you realise that it is indeed just a dream; a fairytale of sorts..

As with most fairy tale's they end up.. perfect. what about beyond the fairytale? after the curtains fall and the point of the story has been told? what then? not all fairy tale's go on forever. they do stop. because real life will take over and then what? where do you go? where do you keep your princess crown and glass slipper?

and then what?

Siti

No comments: