Saturday, June 20, 2009

I think we are all familiar with this concept: Things change.

And things really do change, sometimes for the better, sometimes for the worse..

When it comes down to it it all boils down to how we handle these changes and in turn how it may effect the changes that are yet to come: good or bad?

Sometimes too much of a good thing can be bad. Heh, how ironic is that? In life we search for good things and it turns out that it can be bad for us.. Like, corruption. As humans we are given every opportunity to succeed in life and even the most strongest among the rest of us can falter.

We read about it everyday. It's talked about all the time. The funny thing is that, personally speaking, I believe people go into things to make things better, which is perhaps why the Almighty has bestowed upon them immense power that can make the world a better place yet we hear about them in the media and how they abuse their power.

Again, like I said, when it comes down to it it is how we handle change and how it can lead to other changes: good.. or bad?

Heh. Sorry,. I'm just going through some stuff..

I want to be outside that void, you know? I don't want to be the one who has to sit there and wait for you to mend because it's not fair for me.. because I am here in all honesty, sincerity..

Sigh..

Siti

No comments: